Monday 30 December 2013

Hypochondriacs & Panic Attacks

at 17:14
Today I had a panic attack. Not good. I've always been a very anxious person, and I'm a hypochondriac, so it's hard to get people to believe me when I have a cold, let alone a mental illness of sorts. I know everybody hates talking about things like that but 1 in 4 people have a mental illness, and I just happen to be one of them.

If you're reading this and you want to know about anxiety or panic attacks then I suggest you read Zoella's post about it at www.Zoella.co.uk because I've only had two. I actually don't know much :P

Also this is a second edition of this post so if you've read this before and wonder why it's changed so much it's because the first was too personal and I kind of over-shared in it. Anyway.

It was horrible! I was walking the sand-dunes yesterday with my family and at a very narrow part, I started hyperventilating and I had cold sweats and, ugh, I felt so sick! I never want to have one again, even though I was okay- though a bit shocked and shaken- after about 10 minutes. I have a feeling it was triggered by my fear of heights and claustrophobia... It was crowded.

Thanks for reading my tale of woes... Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos