Monday 17 March 2014

Guest Post By Tooty Fruity

at 14:00
So happy to have TootyFruity blogging for me today! My favourite is the last one, what's yours?

-♥-♥-♥-

Good morning readers of Elle’sVogue!

My name is Ruth, and I am the owner of my blog Tooty Fruity. My blog is about beauty, music and lifestyle, with a couple of fashion-ish posts.

Today I’m going to do a music playlist for you. It’s all the tracks really I’m loving at the moment. Theme it with what you want, but I’m going to call it my sweetheart songs.

So, let’s begin!!

All of Me by John Legend

This is a fairly new song, and it’s fast becoming my favourite. It’s utterly beautiful, it’s about how this guy loves another girl so much that her imperfections aren't important! The theme reminds me of Little Things by One Direction, but of course it’s a completely different song.


The White Cliffs Of Dover by Vera Lynn

A beautiful song from our forces sweetheart. I've been thinking a lot about war, and this is basically the perfect wartime song ever written, and I hope that one day, every soldier will see the white cliffs of Dover, and come back home to their country :)

The One That Got Away by Katy Perry

I've been listening to this non stop, because I think it’s possibly one of the saddest songs I've ever heard. The video puts a whole different spin on it, but it’s more the song I like :)

Runaway by The National

Another very sad, but very beautiful song. It just tickles the line between desperation and just plain sadness. It always has me in tears when I hear it, and I am not the sort to cry over songs, believe me. Before this the only one that got close was Samson by Regina Spektor (another recommendation 
there, beautiful song)

Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy

Dear lord, I seem to be choosing all the depressing ones! But seriously, this song is more than worthy of a mention. I think it’s the perfect Sherlolly song (hands up to any Sherlock fans out there!), and really a good song for anybody who’s perhaps experienced a romance, that wasn’t quite a romance, but hurts all the more because they don’t understand their feelings for that person.

And finally, my favourite of the lot…

Two Worlds Away by Nina Nesbitt

When Nina Nesbitt’s album came out a few weeks back, my initial reaction was “OH MY GOD, NINA NESBITT, 
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????!?!?!?!?”
Then I listened to it, and I went utterly mental. I love this song especially, because I feel like it’s so soft, but cryable at the same time. Like I could cry myself to sleep with this, but I could also sit and be really happy with it. It’s very versatile to my moods :P

And that is it, my darling readers of Elles Vogue! I hope those songs were as tearjerkingly, heartbreakingly sad for you as they were for me :))

I promise, my blog is a lot more cheerful than this post is making out :))

Here are all my links:

Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Email

I hope you give them all a quick check out! 

Love you all lots,
Tooty Fruity
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos